Admissions for the Academic Year 2021-22 are now closed.
Applications for Admissions are made available online on our website during specific times of the year. However, parents are welcome to fill out an Online Admissions Enquiry Form. Kindly note that submitting an Admissions Enquiry Form does not guarantee admission and will be considered only should there be a vacancy.
NOTE: Children from our Early Years programme automatically graduate to our Pre-Primary programme at Head Start Montessori House of Children.
Choosing a learning environment for one’s child is not easy. The question, “Is this the right place for my child?” would be uppermost in every parent’s mind. Head Start values its philosophy and core beliefs and this philosophy, along with its implicit faith in the Montessori method, should be of equal value to the parent, so that both the home and the school work together collaboratively. Every child is unique. We respect and value that each child learns in their own way, at their own pace, and brings to that learning an individual yet collaborative approach.
- Our admissions process is transparent. Selection is based entirely on vacancy and our ability to meet the needs of the child. We do not entertain external pressure, political or otherwise.
- All admissions are handled online, exclusively via our website. We do not issue hard copies of our Application Form.
- All online forms are seen by our Admissions Team, who then invite the parents along with their child/children for an interaction/dialogue before a final decision is taken.
- Application Forms are available separately for each school run by the Head Start Educational Trust and do not guarantee admission to any other institution run by the Head Start group.
- All decisions regarding admissions are taken by the Admissions Team in consultation with the Managing Trustee and/or Director.
- All admissions are handled online. We do not issue hard copies of our Application Forms.
- Online Applications for admission are made available exclusively on our website.
- Prior to opening of admissions, we post a notice on our website. Interested parents are requested to follow such notices.
- Admission to HSMHC Koramangala is based on vacancy.
A child is officially enrolled in our programme when the Managing Trustee and/or Director have approved the admission, received the admission fee and fees for the year.
Available places in each environment are identified in the last term of the academic year for the coming academic year. Parents, who have decided their children will not be continuing for the next academic year starting in June, are requested to inform the school by the previous February. Similarly, applications for Transfer Certificates must be submitted by February and will be issued on the last day of the academic year.
Fees must be paid for the whole academic year in advance, on or before the due date given. Parents are requested to keep in mind that the place for their child is kept for the whole academic year, not a part of it.
Should a parent/s experience financial difficulty, they may address a letter to the Managing Trustee and request for payment in two installments. The payment arrangements should be given in writing.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Head Start Montessori House of Children does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, creed, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other basis.