Head Start, Whitefield offers:
- an Infancy (Early Years) Programme (15 months to 3 years)
- a Pre Primary Programme (3 to 6 years)
- an Elementary Programme (6 to 12 years)
Infancy and Pre Primary Admissions
Online Admissions Application Forms (Infancy and Pre Primary) for 2019-20 were available from October 01st, 2018 to April 01st, 2019 exclusively on our website.
Admissions Enquiry Form for Infancy and Pre Primary: Parents are welcome to submit an online admissions enquiry form. Your details will be kept on file and should vacancies arise, we will contact you. Kindly note that submitting an admissions enquiry form does not guarantee admission and will be considered only should there be a vacancy.
Elementary Programme (Grade 1) Admissions
Online Admissions for our Elementary Programme (Grade 1) for 2019-20 were open from 1st October to 30th November 2018 exclusively on our website.
- Our admissions process is transparent. Selection is based entirely on vacancy and our ability to meet the needs of the child. We do not entertain external pressure, political or otherwise.
- All admissions are handled online, exclusively via our website. We do not issue hard copies of our Application Form.
- All online forms are scrutinised by our Admissions Team, who then invite the parents along with their child/children for an interaction/dialogue before a final decision is taken.
- Application Forms are available separately for each school run by the Head Start Educational Trust and do not guarantee admission to any other institution run by the Head Start group.
- All decisions regarding admissions are taken by the Admissions Team in consultation with the Managing Trustee and/or Director.
Choosing a school or House of Children for ones child, is a difficult decision. The question, “Is this the right place for my child?” would be uppermost in every parent’s mind. Head Start values its philosophy and core beliefs and this philosophy, along with its implicit faith in the Montessori method, should be of equal value to the parent, so that both the home and the school work together collaboratively. Every child is unique. We respect and value that each one learns in his/her own way, at his/her own pace and must be given the opportunity for this unique development.
+91 78998 36572