Admissions for the Academic Year 2022-23 are now open.
Choosing a learning environment for one’s child is not easy. The question, “Is this the right place for my child?” would be uppermost in every parent’s mind. Head Start values its philosophy and core beliefs and this philosophy, along with its implicit faith in the Montessori method, should be of equal value to the parent, so that both the home and the school work together collaboratively. Every child is unique. We respect and value that each child learns in their own way, at their own pace, and brings to that learning an individual yet collaborative approach.
- Our admissions process is transparent. Selection is based entirely on vacancy and our ability to meet the needs of the child. We do not appreciate the use of external pressure, political or otherwise.
- All admissions are handled online, exclusively via our Admissions Portal. We do not issue hard copies of our Application Form.
- All application forms are seen by our Admissions Committee, who then invite the parents along with their child/children for an interaction/dialogue before a final decision is taken.
- Application Forms are available separately for each school run by the Head Start Educational Trust and do not guarantee admission to any other institution run by the Head Start group.
Head Start, Whitefield offers:
- an Infancy (Early Years) Programme (15 months to 3 years)
- a Pre Primary Programme (3 to 6 years)
- an Elementary Programme (6 to 12 years)
Infancy and Pre Primary Admissions
Admissions Application 2022-23
In order to fill out and submit an Admissions Application form you will be required to Register on our Portal.
Online Admission Process
- Online Applications for admission are made available exclusively on our Admissions Portal. We do not issue hard copies of our Application Forms.
- You will receive periodic updates regarding the status of your application.
- Admission to HSMHC Whitefield is based on vacancy.
Once admission has been granted, parents will be requested to complete the required formalities within a specified period of time to confirm the admission.
The first step is to get to know each other and this happens through an interaction between interested parents and us. We also like to interact independently with the children applying. This enables us to understand their interests, their uniqueness and learning styles. It is imperative that both parents are in agreement with our approach and philosophy. Admissions are finalised based on these interactions and communicated via email.
Fees for the academic year are required to be paid as per the prescribed schedule.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Head Start Montessori House of Children does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, creed, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other basis.