Infancy (Early Years) and Pre Primary Admissions
Head Start Montessori House of Children, Whitefield, welcomes admissions applications for 2020-21. Every child is unique. We respect and value that each child learns in their own way, at their own pace, and brings to that learning an individual yet collaborative approach. It is important that parents share our philosophy so that both the home and the school can work together in the interest of the child.
- Please click on the link below to access and fill out the Online Admissions Application.
We do not issue hard copies of our Application Form.
- Forms can be accessed and submitted between October 01st 2019 and January 15th 2020 (both days inclusive).
- Parents are requested to fill out the entire form with the details asked for, as incomplete forms will not be considered. Giving this information will help us understand both you and your child better. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. If left blank, forms will not be submitted.
- Should we confirm an admission, all information furnished in this application will be used for our official records. Kindly ensure these details (child’s full name, date of birth, blood group, etc.) are accurate and match your legal documents.
- Should you experience any technical difficulties or have any valid questions regarding the completion of the online form, you may send an email to the Admissions Officer at:
- Once you submit the Online Application an email will be sent to the ‘primary email’ ID provided by you (PLEASE MAKE SURE EMAIL FROM US IS NOT BEING DIRECTED TO YOUR SPAM FILTER). If for any reason you do not receive this email acknowledgement within an hour of submitting your application, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Admissions Committee will review all applications after Online Admissions close. Based on this review and the number of vacancies available, prospective parents will be requested to meet us for an interaction along with their child. Scheduling and holding of these interactions could stretch over a period of six weeks. These dates will be communicated via email.
Kindly note: This application is exclusively for Admission to Head Start Montessori House of Children, Whitefield. It does not guarantee admission to any other institution run by the Head Start group.